1. This pup who made a new friend on his first day at school.
So my wee pup is at doggy day care and he made a new friend. I actually want to DIE pic.twitter.com/kDrryJEh0h
— ari (@ffutility) July 29, 2017
2. This trio of international friendship.
3. These doggos work together to secure the most amount of treats.
Can we just talk about how my dog begs for food? pic.twitter.com/I6hEiytTu0
— Adriana Burkhart (@BurkhartAdriana) February 18, 2017
4. This gang of nose boopers.
EVERYONE LOOK AT MY DOG AND NEIGHBOR DOGS BOOPING NOSES pic.twitter.com/UZcvcmnFc9
— Niamh (@Ni_av_h) February 17, 2017
5. A party that I’m upset I wasn’t invited to.
6. These helpful geese.
It’s all too easy for hedgehogs to come a cropper on the roads. Luckily, this one has some helpful goose friends to alert passing traffic. pic.twitter.com/FREIbolL6C
— Dick King-Smith HQ (@DickKingSmith) September 16, 2017
7. This doggo who helped her cheetah friend grow into a strong, independent wildcat.
Just learned that Cheetahs are really nervous animals, and some zoos give them “support dogs” to relax pic.twitter.com/NbqYZgmu7H
— Senator Andy (@ImACultHero) June 26, 2017
8. This group enjoying the celebrations.
so my pal’s dog had a birthday party pic.twitter.com/qaWcV8ALqw
— GT (good tweets) (@granitetide) August 29, 2017
9. The cat who comforted her friend during a stressful time.
My dog was terrified of the fireworks so my cat went and cuddled up with her my heart is crying still pic.twitter.com/qiItzmHJDh
— Vic (@viceves) July 5, 2016
10. These puppies plotting their escape.
Prison break pic.twitter.com/3VydCYBVjx
— BarkBox (@barkbox) January 15, 2017
11. These cuddly friends
— Köksal Akın (@Koksalakn) August 29, 2016
12. This story with a happy ending.
What a great ending😃 pic.twitter.com/ErZcbsenwx
— Ross McCulloch (@Rossmac212) January 4, 2018