1. When you were little you massively looked up to your older brother…
2. … Which meant he could persuade you to do almost anything!
My brother just dared me to eat a live grasshopper for five bucks. I did it. Word. 5dollars richer and a belly full of protien.
— dreAMY (@SCHOENAMYYY) June 8, 2018
3. You developed thick skin from all the insults you receive daily.
4. You definitely blame things on him when you get the chance.
5. Sometimes there’s no choice but to be a snitch.
6. You learned of loss and heartbreak from your brother stealing your food.
7. Your brother gave you a preview into what men are like.
8. You have some really fun times with your big brother…
9. You loved play fighting…
10. … until someone took it too far and it turned into an actual fight.
— @selfcaretrends via ig (@selfcaretrends) July 3, 2018
11. You have loads of running jokes that will continue for decades.
Told my brothers once about how someone mistook my name for “Ken” and I haven’t been called Keri since. My birthday cards from all 3 of them always has ‘To Kenny’ in all of them. #GrowingUpWithBrothers #NationalSiblingsDay
— Keri (@ichigo_bunny_) April 10, 2018
12. Despite everything you know they always have your back.